Saturday, October 20, 2012


Busy Busy!
It’s a big day today….Grayson is 8 months old!  This morning when I heard him waking up I looked at the monitor to find him standing up in his crib for the first time.  OH NO!!  By the time I got in there, with the camera in hand, he had already sat back down.  

Grayson was able to meet his cousin Joseph for the first time last weekend.  We were also very lucky that my Grandparents from Florida were able to come into town to meet their Great Grandsons too!  It was such a wonderful weekend and so special that he finally got to see more of his loving family. 

Grayson has been doing the “inchworm” since the beginning of September.  He has pretty much mastered that now, I’m sure he will be able to use this skill at many dances.  It was really special, that last weekend he learned to officially crawl and his Great Grandparents and my parents were able to watch him go.   This week I have spent baby proofing the house and making sure that he doesn't get into the dog food.  

Here are some pictures of what we have been up too!  Love y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment